Re: [hatari-devel] No address error when accessing odd addresses?

> For now, I think we can consider it completely broken for ST emulation,
> it cannot even boot some (most?) TOS versions.  And even for Falcon,

I had no problems so far with TOS 2.06, 3.06 and 4.04.

> Only TOS version that works on ST and supports IDE is EmuTOS...

I'm not sure if I understand you correctly. Any TOS version for STs
works with IDE as long as you don't want to boot from IDE. And with TOS
2.06 STs can even boot from IDE. That's why ST hardware extensions that
provide an IDE port usually also offer a TOS 2.06 option.

Take care

Uwe