Re: [hatari-devel] MMU related

These messages are just debugging output. They can be disabled inside the code for any release version.
Exceptions are normal when running with MMU. They are called "page faults". That means a program tries accessing a page in memory that does not exist or is "paged out" to a disk. The exception handler of the operating system then allocates a new page to make more memory available to the program or loads the page back from disk to RAM.

Nevertheless i would not yet consider the MMU emulation 100% solid. It needs more testing and the CPU itself also needs fixes (WinUAE has already fixed some things for CPU/MMU that make UNIX-like systems boot. These systems make heavy use of the MMU, so it should be quite complete, once these changes are ported back to Hatari (and also Previous)).