Re: [hatari-devel] Atari monitor switching under OS X

Le 13/08/13 00:31, Bob Carpenter a écrit :
Jerome,

Unfortunately, I cannot start this version of Hatari. I think this is the important part of the crash report.
Ooops... Can you try this one, please ? We also move every library needed to frameworks, even readline, png, etc.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/c3du4kl7tr8ttds/Hatari1.7.1bOSX86.zip

If you intend to move the .hatari directory to /Application Support/Hatari (or do you mean ~/Application Support/Hatari?),
Yes, I cannot rememebr how to make the tilde on muy french keayboard. It will be explained. At last, .hatari may be a symbolic link to ~/Application Support/Hatari
this needs to be in a readme. Even though there was a complaint on Atari-Forum, I am used to seeing hidden "dot" directories in my home. Since I realize that you probably cannot change the hidden cfg file into a Mac preference file,
We can't. Too hard.
Jerome
I am concerned that changing the location of this directory might affect other more technical OS X Hatari users that are used to looking for .hatari in their home directory.

Bob C