Re: [hatari-devel] Hatari debugger question

Hi!

"mfp_write" and "dmasound" traces might of course also be of interest...

On command line "--trace help" option and in debugger TAB-key
(after "trace" command) show the all the tracing options.

Many thanks - I will certainly give that a try..

I did trace *all* code in the init call and found some interesting HW register accesses but I didn't capture to a file so I don't know how much I missed.

D.