Re: [hatari-devel] Bug with Falcon Emulation

Le 05/07/2013 14:21, Jerome Vernet a écrit :
Hi,

Since some day (with the last mercurial), I have a bug in my Hatari
(MacOsX) Build: when I switch from ST to Falcon, in both CPU build (uae
or old core), I have the picture you can see in the file. No text on
button. It happen only when switching
We had this behaviour a while back. More over, HATARI hang when quit (in
SDL_Quit()). It happen ONLY in Falcon Mode. If Hatari start in Flacon
Mode, same thing, no text in the SDL Gui box.
I tried with clean config, same thing.
It happen with the two way of building Hatari, with cmake or my XCode
project.

Trace:

2013-07-05 14:07:39.930 hatari[39179:1003] Could not find image named
'disk'.
2013-07-05 14:07:39.941 hatari[39179:1003] Could not connect the action
fax: to target of class NSView
Hatari v1.7.0, compiled on: Jul 5 2013, 13:53:32
Configured max Hatari resolution = 832x576.
Support for Hatari window reparenting not built in
Building CPU table for configuration: 68000 (compatible mode)
Changes for:
- blitter/rtc/dsp/machine>
- DSP<
- IO mem<
- reset
Support for Hatari window reparenting not built in
done.
WARNING: strange screen size 16x480 -> aspect corrected by 32x1!
Support for Hatari window reparenting not built in
Support for Hatari window reparenting not built in
Changes for:
- blitter/rtc/dsp/machine>
- IO mem<
- reset
Support for Hatari window reparenting not built in
done.
Changes for:
- reset
done.
Segmentation fault: 11

Looks like memory corruption. Can you build it with debug symbol enabled and run it through gdb to see the stack when the seg fault happens ? (type 'bt' in gdb when you get the seg fault)