[hatari-devel] Hatari/winuae crash

On Mon, Jul 1, 2013 at 10:23 AM, Eero Tamminen <oak@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Could you provide details about this in a separate mail:
- Links to test binaries
- Which OS/version you use
- What Hatari build (your own / prebuild, version etc)
- what exactly crashes/when/where

My intro (http://mikro.naprvyraz.sk/files/moai.zip) crashes on a custom build on a x64 Linux machine (I think it can't make it even after the Loading screen). The important thing is the winuae core, it works as expected (minor sound issues) on the normal build.

I can't provide logs right now but in case you can't replicate it, I'll provide them later. Generally, a lot of bus errors and exceptions in the console.

--
MiKRO / Mystic Bytes
http://mikro.atari.org