Re: [hatari-devel] Little DSP fix

Le 18/07/2013 12:41, laurent.sallafranque@xxxxxxx a écrit :
Hi,

Sorry for the disturb. I've completely crashed my linux OS 2 weeks ago and I had to reinstall everything.
So, I've probably changed the name. (I used to push my commits  by using !hg command, so the hg command was always the same)
So, I'll change and follow your preco.

Regards,

Laurent

hello

note that if you want, you can store your commit's name in ~/.hgrc or you can have a specific version in your own hatari's repo in .hg/hgrc.
This way, you can have different logins for different projects.