De: "Nicolas Pomarède" <npomarede@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
À: hatari-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: "Laurent Sallafranque" <laurent.sallafranque@xxxxxxx>
Envoyé: Jeudi 18 Juillet 2013 00:54:07
Objet: Re: [hatari-devel] Little DSP fix

On 17/07/2013 22:21, Laurent Sallafranque wrote:

> It's now fixed.

Hello

could you use always the same name when committing changes :)

Here it's "laurents" but before it was "laurent29" ; I need to replace
them with your real name when doing a release, the more cases there are,
the more time it takes.

Please, choose one and don't change it after ;-)  (best would be to
commit with "Laurent Sallafranque")