[hatari-devel] Little bug into the symbols loading

Hi Eero,

I think there's a little problem with the symbols loader :

Under windows, my atari files are under "C:\Users\Laurent\Mes Documents\..."

When I activate "symbols prg", I get the following error :

ERROR: reading file 'C:\Users\Laurent\Documents\...

I mean one directory name contains a SPACE and it seems to be cropped by the symbols loader function (the beginning "Mes " before "Documents" is lost).

Best regards

Laurent