[hatari-devel] Audio delay on Windows

While working on some audio playback stuff I noticed a strange problem where audio 'events' are delayed by up to 1 second.

At first I thought this was a bug in my code but after spending some time ruling things out it looks like a buffering issue between Hatari and the host sound device. When tested on a real Falcon there is zero delay and it works 100% correctly.

Are there any known issues in this area? Anything I should look at in the config or on the host system? I'm using a windows build of Hatari BTW (and not the official one). Any suggestions welcome.

Doug.