Re: [hatari-devel] Problems with Hatari 1.7.0

Am Tue, 25 Jun 2013 21:52:55 +0200
schrieb ragnar <ragnar76@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

> Hi all,
>
> i went fine through the cmake builing and installing also works fine
> but when i start hatari start and ends immediately. This is what i
> get :
>
> Hatari v1.7.0, compiled on:  Jun 25 2013, 21:32:52
> Configured max Hatari resolution = 832x576.
> Inserted disk '/home/ragnar/.hatari/empty.st' to drive A:.
> Building CPU table for configuration: 68EC000 (compatible mode)

That 68EC000 looks _very_ suspicious! Hatari should not print that.

> Internal error; file /home/ragnar/cvs/hatari/src/uae-cpu/newcpu.c,
> line 264 Abgebrochen (cancelled, for non german speakers)

Could you please check your ~/.hatari/hatari.cfg file and post the
settings that you've got in the "[System]" section? I suspect there is
something wrong with the nCpuLevel setting.