Re: [hatari-devel] Hatari/EmuTOS Conflict

On 06/06/2013 00:14, David Savinkoff wrote:

Above; I was testing with emutos-256k-CVS-20130604.
I just tested with emutos-256k-0.9.0 and get the Same
behavior as above.

When Hatari boots EmuTOS, the screen is initially black, then
changes to beige as EmuTOS boots. If I attempt a reset alt-r
when the screen is black, the reset is futile. However, if I
attempt the reset when the screen is no longer black, the
reset causes EmuTOS to boot properly.

David

Then I can't say ; maybe vincent will be able to answer and tell us if he has the same problem with emutos 0.9 (maybe the wait for the ikbd's reset was not included in emutos 0.9 ?)