Re: [hatari-devel] Hatari/EmuTOS Conflict

On 15/06/2013 09:11, Thomas Huth wrote:
Am Wed, 12 Jun 2013 23:54:43 +0200
schrieb Nicolas Pomarède <npomarede@xxxxxxxxxxxx>:

On 12/06/2013 22:50, David Savinkoff wrote:
Hi Nicolas,

I tested this new Hatari with my joysticks, keyboard and mouse.
Tested OK. Excellent.

I think this fixes the problems with uncalibrated joysticks I've had
in the past too.

Hi
good to know, hopefully acia should be really accurate now and for
the next Hatari releases to come.

By the way, do you remember the discussion about the early boot TOS?
(http://listengine.tuxfamily.org/lists.tuxfamily.org/hatari-users/2013/03/msg00009.html)
Seems like the mouse cursor in TOS 0.00 now works fine again :-)

I didn't remember it, but that's the good thing about accurately implementing some components : once it's done, this suddenly fixes other program you didn't think about :)

But from the description of the problem with tos 0.0, this effectively look acia serial line should not have been enable as soon as we start.