|Re: [hatari-devel] Hatari/EmuTOS Conflict|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/hatari-devel Archives
- To: hatari-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [hatari-devel] Hatari/EmuTOS Conflict
- From: Vincent Rivière <vincent.riviere@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2013 23:21:27 +0200
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=sender:message-id:date:from:user-agent:mime-version:to:subject :references:in-reply-to:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=VXQ8IPVqnM1ocpUk+RCDpQFV1eApKCrQtkuHUVdmUYc=; b=NL9LxOhuYbClRJPpyOrQcJ1xutigJeBNOTl2jCDbfBwMK7abbxBVOUFcUoVMdcMFTS qhkSLLtDSr+DbqYjRaYSMJqjWnfzWNQIP5E1mhmLG7naTaz9S7mENuo41SGvaWdgYK1z p928AOXezW+SC4cGxmEu95yYLRV366aSB9ZPTCjhsbG2+XKYJK4GYEodewcDnuiVDF3B nNtiIHSPteEsdjHWMFzJwpgiHlgYH225v4EH0Ke/BX3MhhAGL9D/m6OtpOiTFGzf0PtT Kzob1fiGcgKGwQbOYtEeNk5x/xtX+ASmOcwmv/eXDWoGgkCepYZS0XcrMg0DRR/JmoC+ V8Nw==
Le 12/06/2013 21:12, Nicolas Pomarède a écrit :
Now, Emutos should be correct regarding the byte to expect after a soft
reset, and Hatari should be correct regarding the serial line's state just
after a cold start.
Amazing analysis and bugfix!!
Hatari and EmuTOS are now more accurate than ever :-)
BTW: Can we be sure that on real hardware the cold boot 0xf1 is not received
by the ACIA?
As I said previously, Atari TOS just waits a fixed time after sending 0x80
0x01. If 2 bytes arrives, I guess that it causes an receiver overrun, and no
I thought that checking the RDRF bit before reading the data register was a
good idea to do clean things, but maybe I was wrong...
So I wonder if the current EmuTOS still works fine on cold boot on real