Re: [hatari-devel] Hatari/EmuTOS Conflict

Le 12/06/2013 21:12, Nicolas Pomarède a écrit :
Now, Emutos should be correct regarding the byte to expect after a soft
reset, and Hatari should be correct regarding the serial line's state just
after a cold start.

Amazing analysis and bugfix!!

Hatari and EmuTOS are now more accurate than ever :-)

BTW: Can we be sure that on real hardware the cold boot 0xf1 is not received by the ACIA? As I said previously, Atari TOS just waits a fixed time after sending 0x80 0x01. If 2 bytes arrives, I guess that it causes an receiver overrun, and no one notices... I thought that checking the RDRF bit before reading the data register was a good idea to do clean things, but maybe I was wrong... So I wonder if the current EmuTOS still works fine on cold boot on real hardware.

--
Vincent Rivière