Re: [hatari-devel] Loading symbol info from program DRI/GST symbol table

I didn't understand that prg was a command, I thought I had to replace it by the name of my program.

But it still doesn't work for me :

Reading symbols from program '/media/Win_NTFS/Jeux/Atari/DiskDur.FAL/Thadoss/PROG.PRG' symbol table...
ERROR: symbol table missing from the program!

Is there a command to concat the symbols directly into the programm or is it something else ?

Regards

Laurent

Le 07/04/2013 20:35, Eero Tamminen a écrit :
Hi,

On sunnuntai 07 huhtikuu 2013, Laurent Sallafranque wrote:
  > symbols MY_PRG.PRG returns ERROR: opening 'MY_PRG.PRG' failed!
  > symbols MY_PRG.gs returns ERROR: opening 'MY_PRG.gs' failed!
This means that those files don't exist.  As you didn't give
any path, they should be in Hatari's current work directory.

It's better to use "symbols prg" command after running your
program, that will automatically use the correct path for it.