Re: [hatari-devel] Loading symbol info from program DRI/GST symbol table

Some help would be precious here.

I compile my asm code with the following header :

opt p=68030/68882,NOCASE,GENSYM ;68030+68882 code allowed ; no symbol table

This generates a MY_PRG.PRG file and a MY_PRG.gs file

But I really don't manage to load the symbols in the hatari debugger (I don't understand how to do it).

> symbols MY_PRG.PRG returns ERROR: opening 'MY_PRG.PRG' failed!
> symbols MY_PRG.gs returns ERROR: opening 'MY_PRG.gs' failed!

Thanks in advance.

Regards

Laurent