|Re: [hatari-devel] Code execution discontinuities and detecting them?|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/hatari-devel Archives
- To: hatari-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [hatari-devel] Code execution discontinuities and detecting them?
- From: Douglas Little <doug694@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2013 14:22:12 +0000
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=googlemail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:x-received:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id :subject:from:to:content-type; bh=UkmQL/8G2GD3HrrMTTeR/Zm07T1kfiqlwETs4Nz5yRU=; b=KKmuoAtCp93xMeNmzFMC3J0Cd9RQh9h14jW8KP7fNCOrEKd+m2nKDiRoPCBuWMYPn2 e1plqL3z7i9bJ6UFcXxyN4hWdEdbrb2nQv5oOk8CRa8nHoAg2gLbxqASdbOWOAFEBU9I nDD/jIAcxEgaB20oy5Lt73J9rKypPhXsAPfe5lv2Gdzr+bCoAz8KQveUzmQm2G3LISpz WMLYhJPa7yeFIGkzZGMg88Ot54ZWhPeoMEs/QtC/2iFaqrQOb49VuJE9D8iGoCmApG3C /VdMEgBfqAnh6FfilQGQb60Jg9KxpPS+bOvdxkDE7LCSfdItvSltg9ffyfPU1uC6/eSy agDA==
To test the function cost collecting, I would need symbol information
for the test programs. I don't remember any of them providing symbol
information for their DSP code... :-)
That's a pity, because the behaviour of those programs will be quite different and probably interesting material for your profiler!
I have CPU & DSP symbols for Bad Mood, that's enough for now.
Another test-case that I use is EmuTOS and its boot as it's
trivial to automate and always produces same results (so changes
are easy to verify).
Ok if you have what you need for now that's good news :-)