|Re: [hatari-devel] Code execution discontinuities and detecting them?|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/hatari-devel Archives
- To: hatari-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [hatari-devel] Code execution discontinuities and detecting them?
- From: Douglas Little <doug694@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2013 12:59:36 +0000
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=googlemail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:x-received:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id :subject:from:to:content-type; bh=bgFJyklju5HlsI07UCBclp3VwkTSdfTDG5l3ZCXMO6k=; b=XduChdT5B36rfbtJLX4RvV/3BUtmLNENJ24LYYhJRGk6ELSwswFu6b2951wZtUMOmM vYXvuEOpQo3sv44O+6dgAJd5lwX8Y/llXh5HWr72AerAIG16M5lzdTuQwaqRDy1uD1QS m2wKjlPRz7dLiMDjfHh6/9PxFoIs5tHMVIBEojLq8GxfWLk/zrHF6ClpK8T2B61fxSCb iKtsQdry/+8yNB1bYQurQR23rXg3FQ+liTuEoa/RPAc+Uqyff+D/hGSNPYkuRhj/U+3L GaDiLZqNti9w9MRXUW65jsrxjnuaompMZpEiHeOXHeRtEkP4AoC8gedbQT1SmNjI9UWK Ay1g==
Just a quick note on DSP interrupts - if you are looking for test material you'll probably find it in audio applications where it's being used to buffer samples/DCTs from main memory, or perhaps output to the CODEC in a time-sensitive manner. Probably also in some demos which depend on this kind of behaviour for MP2 music, 3D vertex data streaming etc.
(Unfortunately you won't find anything like this in my project as the DSP is used more like a conventional processor / GPU with a simple host-based command structure and mostly very small, separate packets of data).
On 19 March 2013 09:40, Eero Tamminen <oak@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
On tiistai 19 maaliskuu 2013, Laurent Sallafranque wrote:
> Can there be exceptions within exception handler, and
> in which case RTI returns just to previous handler?
> ? Sorry, I don't understand what you're asking here.
1. Can there be another exception while current one is being handled?
2. Will RTI return to previous exception previous handler, if it had
not finished (instead of e.g. terminating all exceptions being handled
at the moment)?