RE: [hatari-devel] "AVI recording : failed to open file"

Hi Eero,

Unfortunately Hatari didn't print anything to the console.
But I've checked Hatari without my default Falcon CFG file and AVI file was recorded correctly.
I found out that in configure file is dedicated variable AviRecordFile, which in my case was pointed to deleted by me folder.
It seems that variable is not overwritten by "Save config."

One more remark, grabbed screen has different size than recorded AV:  393x283 (png) vs 393x338 (avi). I checked that in Eko system demo

Thanks

BR
Cyprian