Re: [hatari-devel] Hatari profiler updates and DSP cycle questions

On perjantai 01 helmikuu 2013, Douglas Little wrote:
> > Btw. Would you like 64-bit counters for DSP instructions & cycles?
>
> It might be useful in some cases yes - I suppose the 32bit range would
> fill up quite quickly in places if a test was running a reasonable
> time...

Commited.

> I'll try to spend more time looking at DSP profile results later. My
> Atari time is erratic at the moment because of work pressure but I get
> some gaps here and there. I'll report anything interesting.

No hurry, this is done for fun, after all.  :-)

Currently I have no such problems, so I have been able to spend more time
with the profiler.  I had hoped to be able to start the callgraph
support already though, but other issues get popping up.