Re: [hatari-devel] Hatari profiler updates and DSP cycle questions

Btw. Would you like 64-bit counters for DSP instructions & cycles?

It might be useful in some cases yes - I suppose the 32bit range would fill up quite quickly in places if a test was running a reasonable time...

I'll try to spend more time looking at DSP profile results later. My Atari time is erratic at the moment because of work pressure but I get some gaps here and there. I'll report anything interesting.

D.