Re: [hatari-devel] Hatari profiler updates and DSP cycle questions

I've just uploaded the cache cycles code too.

Now, when an instruction is in the cache (miss=0, and the cache is ON and not frozen), the timings are computed from the cache timings + takes into account the tail/head values.

This may be wrong, but we should consider it at a first try to ameliorate it.

Laurent