Re: [hatari-devel] Little asm question

On keskiviikko 20 helmikuu 2013, Douglas Little wrote:
> Eero provided a python based symbol converter which processes Devpac
> listing files, providing the listing has been configured to append the
> symbol table at the end.

It's actually awk, not python, and some shell around it to check arguments
and print usage.  The actual convertion is just this:
	cat program.lst | awk '/^[0-9A-F]+  [BDT]  R  / { print $1, $2, $4 }'

:-)

> Unfortunately I'm not sure how to enable that listing/symbols export via
> the gen.ttp command line or from the source code (only from the editor
> preferences) - but there will be a way to do it somewhere in the manual.

One can use Hatari to find out.

Just set a breakpoint for program startup:
	> b pc=text

And assemble program with listing.

Breakpoint will be hit when gen.ttp is run and you can check its
environment/args: