Re: [hatari-devel] Little asm question

Eero provided a python based symbol converter which processes Devpac listing files, providing the listing has been configured to append the symbol table at the end.

Unfortunately I'm not sure how to enable that listing/symbols export via the gen.ttp command line or from the source code (only from the editor preferences) - but there will be a way to do it somewhere in the manual.

IIRC the (converted) symbols are loaded with:

symbols myprog.sym text data bss

D.