Re: [hatari-devel] Hatari profiler updates and CPU cycle questions

Not exactly, it's a "at this moment" timing (ie: it's dependant of the values in the registers when you disasm).

To resume :

when TRACING code, my values are OK [xx cycles]
when PROFILING code, Eero's values are OK
when DISASSEMBLING code, you can't rely on the cycles values.

My values may be wrong here and there. I've verified them many times, but there can be a mistake.
Don't hesitate to ask if you think something is wrong.

Laurent

PS: So, my +1 per extra memory access should be good. Yeahhh ! ;)