Re: [hatari-devel] Hatari customized build

Am Tue, 11 Dec 2012 11:12:28 +0100
schrieb Adam Klobukowski <adamklobukowski@xxxxxxxxx>:

> There is a backend for llvm compiler that generates JavaScript code (
> https://github.com/kripken/emscripten/wiki). It was already
> successful with big codebases. Unfortunately, it does not work well
> when a part of build process is building&executing custom binaries.

Actually this is some kind of cross-compiling. Your compiler for the
target is not the same as for the host system.

So it might be easiest if you set up a toolchain file for this case.
Please have a look at the following page for details:

http://www.vtk.org/Wiki/CMake_Cross_Compiling

> My final goal, is to create a website where people can watch demos
> and play games in their browser without the need for installation or
> downloading anything, just by opening webpage.

That sounds cool, I am looking forward to it!