[hatari-devel] Hatari manual internal links problem

I got a complainment from atari-forum about the Hatari manual.

The way how the index is done now (with JS, after document is
loaded) breaks the usage of internal links in the manual from
the outside.

If there's a link like this:
http://hg.tuxfamily.org/mercurialroot/hatari/hatari/raw-
file/tip/doc/manual.html#Introduction

It doesn't work.

User needs to:
1. wait until the whole document has been loaded from server
2. index has been generated (happens only after whole doc
   body is loaded)
3. find the link from the index
4. click the link

Which is way too inconvenient.

I added the name tag back for Debugger section because
I refer a lot to that, but I would suggest adding name
tags also for rest of the top level sections.

To test that this name tag works (now), try:
http://hg.tuxfamily.org/mercurialroot/hatari/hatari/raw-
file/tip/doc/manual.html#The_debugger