[hatari-devel] "next" and "step" commands to Hatari debugger?

I'm thinking of adding "step" and "next" commands to the debugger.

"step" would basically be same as "c 1", so it's not useful unless
it can have a debugger shortcut command.  However, "s" shortcut
is currently used for:
	savebin ( s) : save memory to a file

Would somebody object if I would change that shortcut?

"next" (continue to next instruction, used for passing subroutines)
would be done with current conditional breakpoints, I just need
to add an option to them to silence their output on creation,
hitting and removal of a temporary internal breakpoint...

(Then I also need to investigate why debugger history retrieval
skips the previous entry one gave.)

	- Eero

This is mainly due to request from Frank Wille, the maintainer
of VBCC m68k backend/port who's looking at some TOS + 16-bit
VBCC build Atari problems I reported for him.