Re: [hatari-devel] Delayed mouse movements with TT emulation

On 04/11/2012 12:47, Thomas Huth wrote:
Am Sun, 04 Nov 2012 12:43:21 +0100
schrieb Nicolas Pomarède <npomarede@xxxxxxxxxxxx>:

BTW when switching to TT mode in machine settings, shouldn't we
change the CPU too ? In my case, it stayed in 68000 mode.

There is already a check in TOS_CheckSysConfig() in tos.c ... but maybe
it should also assert that nCpuLevel is >= 2 ?

  Thomas

I think it should. The command line option for machine='tt' force cpu to nCpuLevel 3, we should have the same behaviour.

Also, gui and command line sometimes don't have the same effect (as in this example), because code is duplicated in the gui part and the command line part. Maybe gui and command line should not to the job directly and call a common function to ensure gui and command line give a consistent result.