Re: [hatari-devel] Delayed mouse movements with TT emulation

On 04/11/2012 11:17, Eero Tamminen wrote:
Hi,

On sunnuntai 04 marraskuu 2012, Uwe Seimet wrote:
with TOS 3.06 (resolution TT high) when moving the mouse there is a
considerable delay now, which actually makes the mouse unusable. The
mouse pointer is moving just like in slow-motion, while the actual (host
system) mouse is already at a completely different position.

I see that too.  And it's not just with TOS v3, but also TOS v2
and EmuTOS (v0.8.7) suffer from the same problem under TT emulation.

Mouse is completely unusable both in TT mono and color resolutions.

It doesn't happen with Falcon emulation or ST emulation using 32Mhz 030,
i.e. it's TT emulation HW which doesn't anymore seem to be wired up
correctly.

Hello

What CPU freq do you use in TT mode ? It seems 32 and 16 are causing problems, not 8 MHz.

BTW when switching to TT mode in machine settings, shouldn't we change the CPU too ? In my case, it stayed in 68000 mode.