Re: [hatari-devel] Hatari UI with Qt?

I think that Hatari UI could be Qt, GTK, Cocoa or MFC based Framework. Hatari (the emulation layer) is the depency of the UI  Layer and shouldn't have dependency to UI Frameworks other than SDL.

One of the method could be to use callback hooks via a special UI component.

By default all callbacks should be based on SDL UI, but if a part of code 'register' a new callback, this should replace the SDL one.

Maybe i'm wrong, but i think it's better to keep hatari as an engine and don't introduce UI dependency into it.

Regards,
Didier