Re: [hatari-devel] One bug, one warning, one :)

Attachment has comments.

Nov 13, 2012 01:37:28 PM, npomarede@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

On 13/11/2012 21:52, David Savinkoff wrote:
> Hi Nicolas,
>
> This trace is the smallest i could make. I went as far as LOAD MOD
> and the terminated Hatari with altgr+q.
> /home/user/hatari/bin/hatari -c empty.cfg --machine ste --tos /usr/share/hatari/TOS206uk.IMG --trace ikbd_all,acia /home/user/atari/hd/G/HEXT/HEXT837.PRG > Hext.trace.txt 2>&1
>
> David

At first sight, I can't find anything wrong in the trace.

I ran with the same command line, and no problem for me.
Can you try uncommenting line 848.c in ikbd.c to print bytes sent by the
ikbd and run the program again (no need for traces) ?

moving the mouse should send $f8 byte and x/y delta bytes.

Do you get this bytes before loosing the mouse ? And what do you get
once the mouse doesn't respond anymore ? (pressing key will send the
corresponding ikbd code when using the arrows)