Re: [hatari-devel] One bug, one warning, one :)

On keskiviikko 14 marraskuu 2012, David Savinkoff wrote:
> I'm familiar with text editors and compilers, less so with Valgrind.
> I can try Valgrind if there is something specific.

You can just run Hatari with it to see whether it reports anything
when you try out the thing that doesn't work properly.

Using it is easy, just prefix your hatari command with "valgrind ".

To avoid useless warnings about SDL sounds bugs, give Hatari
"--sound off" option, this will also speed it up a little under
Valgrind.