Re: [hatari-devel] One bug, one warning, one :)

Le 14/11/2012 23:46, David Savinkoff a écrit :

I think you found the problem. I disconnected my two usb joysticks
and the problem is gone. I have a Logitech Wingman Extreme Digital 3D
that sometimes (usually) sends rudder axis data when not in use. This
once caused mouse delays for me before (Eero fixed the problem).

Note my mentioning repeating key-press sound earlier 'Ah, joystick data'.

This means that you may be able to reproduce the problem by plugging
in a usb joystick and holding or moving an analog control while testing
Hextracker.

David

Hello

I don't have usb joystick at the moment, so I can't test ; maybe someone else can reproduce it this way.

Note that even on a real ST, you could get similar problem (repeating key forever) when moving the mouse or leaving key pressed at a particular moment ; so maybe it's partly related to a bad TOS behaviour, which in the case of Hatari would be triggered more often because we don't have 100% accurate ikbd timings.