Re: [hatari-devel] new acia / ikbd emulation

Le 02/11/2012 13:58, Eero Tamminen a écrit :
Hi,

On torstai 01 marraskuu 2012, Nicolas Pomarède wrote:
Le 01/11/2012 12:28, Eero Tamminen a écrit :
Neither Fokker nor Downfall works with EmuTOS, they just freeze,
but I assume that just to be incompatibility with EmuTOS IKBD
handler.

It's possible. But it's strange EmuTos is affected by this, the
interrupt handler for ikbd/acia should be rather simple and just pass
bytes to the calling program.

According to profiler, the game runs through 44 different addresses
and EmuTOS several hundred, while the game is stuck.

I added to profiler a new mode which will show addresses/instructions
that were used during profiling, in the address order (i.e. not sorted
by instruction/cycle count).  Results are attached, I hope they tell
what's wrong.

Hello

can't really see from the logs, I think it would be much easier to directly look at the Emutos code in C (if it's the case for this part) and see what logic was used to handle the keyboard. When source is available, it's often much better than using the disassembly output.