Re: [hatari-devel] Problem with Hatari 1.6.2 and EmuTOS 192K ROMs

Le 12/10/2012 22:48, Eero Tamminen a écrit :

GEMDOS Tsetdate() supports only dates after 1980, so I guess limiting
IKBD date values to 1970 or later would be pretty safe bet even without
WIN32 ifdef, unless there's some wierd Atari code that relies on
older IKBD dates...   Nicolas?

Hello

I can't say about all the MS specific calls or limitations, but I think we should avoid any solution that would limit the setclock function to a restricted time range under Windows.

SetClock allow to specify any last 2 numbers of the year, we should do the same.
For example, Captain Blood call SetClock with 99 12 31 00 00 00

So, a program could call it with year=40 if it likes.