Re: [hatari-devel] 68030 MMU work

It is strange that on real hardware the CRP is configured, but not on Hatari.
The last debug output i read from TOS boot showed that CRP is set to the value you mentioned.
It must at some point be reset to 0 or something is wrong with your setup.

I'll take a look at the bad debugging message again. Seems that one was quite bad.