Re: [hatari-devel] Pure Debugger and Hatari

> I tried PD v1.1 and it starts fine in TT high-rez,
> at least when using following PD options:
> - display swapping "smart"
> - display swapping via "address"
> - use VDI graphics

I used the same settings, and I found now what was wrong: There seems to
be a problem with the way Hatari treats hard disk drive images. When I
start Hatari I have two IDE images attached. When I start PD now it
crashes. When I eject both images and reset Hatari PD still crashes. If
I enter Hatari's hard disk settings again, no hard disks are displayed,
which is fine because I ejected them before the last reset. When I now
press OK and reset Hatari again PD works. It works even though there was
no effective configuration change. Now I add the hard disk images again,
and reset Hatari. PD still works.
I can reproduce this behavior. Looks as if entering the hard disk
settings somehow affects the emulation, even when nothing is changed in
the settings.

Take care

Uwe