[hatari-devel] 68030 MMU debugging

Hello Hatari community!

If one of you is testing the 68030 MMU with different programs and experiences problems, that seem to be MMU related, feel free to write me a message. I'll try to fix the problems if i can find it.
But because finding the problem is harder than fixing it, i need the maximum information i can get about the failing code.

So please if you post MMU debugging code, check that all debugging messages are enabled (in line 63 and 64 of cpummu030.c set both MMU030_ATC_DBG_MSG and MMU030_REG_DBG_MSG to 1). If possible, post the critical part of the debugging code, but please also include a complete debugging output (if the size is not too big), for example in an appended text file.

I'll do my best do make it work as accurate as possible.

Regards,

Andreas