Re: [hatari-devel] 68030 MMU work

Raimbow 2 multimedia seems to use MMU too.

Laurent

Le 10/09/2012 20:45, Thomas Huth a écrit :
  Hi all,

FYI, Andreas sent me another patch for the 68030 MMU and now TOS 4.04
is able to boot to the desktop with MMU enabled! Big thanks to Andreas
for this great work!
If anybody has some MMU related software ready, I think now it's a good
time to start testing... What do we've got in the Atari world? FreeMiNT
with memory protection comes to my mind... somebody already mentioned
"Outside" ... what else? I thought some Godboy games of the Reservoir
Gods would use MMU, too, but the ones I've tested so far seem to work
without programming the MMU...