Re: [hatari-devel] "IKBD buffer full" problem

Le 24/09/2012 16:45, Eero Tamminen a écrit :

Is it the same problem with both of the games?

I didn't try downfall, but rom the comment in ikbd.c it seems the same problem.

If there's no straightforward way to deal with this immediately, maybe
you can add your description to the todo.txt bug section?

I think I will fix the acia code before next release. Adding it to todo.txt for now will not be helpful.