Re: [hatari-devel] "IKBD buffer full" problem

I've tested on Falcon, I've got the same behaviour, ikbd full and after a cold reboot, no more keyboard.

Laurent

Le 13/09/2012 13:27, Eero Tamminen a écrit :
Hi,

I run into a program that causes loads of "IKBD buffer full"
messages after moving mouse a bit.

After that Hatari refuses to process any information for TOS,
*even* if I coldboot the emulation.

I.e. there seem to be two problems; the IKBD buffer full issue,
and reboot not getting rid of it...

This seems a regression, as it doesn't happen with Hatari v1.4.

The program causing the issue is attached.