There are still many things to improve, general timings are one of them.

Regards
Laurent

Le 12/07/2012 13:18, Konador, Cyprian a écrit :
-----Original Message-----
From: Eero Tamminen [mailto:oak@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, July 11, 2012 19:13 PM
To: hatari-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [hatari-devel] TT emulation

[...]
In general it looks OK to me.  Here are couple of quick comments:

* bTTSampleHold is used in Videl drawing code, but it doesn't seem to
   be zeroed if user switches to Falcon emulation (which also uses videl
   code).  This the only real issue.
Ok, I'll correct that.

* Only bTTSampleHold seems need to be global, i.e. it seems that
   bTThypermono should be static...
Ok, I'll move bool bTTHypermono from screen.h to video.c as static bool..
I thought about that and wasn't sure if its ok. Finally I put both TT special video modes together in one file.

* rest of videl.c code uses different brace ('{}') positioning convention[1]
   than your patch.

[1] Different files in Hatari sources use different  conventions depending
     on their originating project and who has written / maintains them..
Ok, I'll correct that.

In additional, I attached test application for SampleHold and TT
Hypermono mode.
That seems to work.  Are there any other demos using these modes?
I don’t think so.
But as I mentioned before, I'm trying to prepare small TT demo with those features.
There are actually already several other TT demos (from tscc) that don't work
properly in Hatari (as documented in compatibility list), for example:
* http://pouet.net/prod.php?which=52339
* http://pouet.net/prod.php?which=16426
Both demos needs unsupported by Hatari feature - TT-RAM. And in case of Ray's TT-Highres  TT cycle exact mode.
Currently, access to ST-RAM (and hardware I guess) is too fast in case of TT emulation. The TT has 500ns access to ST-RAM (like ST) but under Hatari, Nembench shows that access is about twice faster (Falcon's style?)

Regards
Cyprian