Re: [hatari-devel] Internal links in Hatari HTML documentation

 Hi!

Am Sat, 21 Jul 2012 19:32:04 +0300

> > > D'oh, that's bad ... I'll have a look at it at the weekend and
> > > will try to come up with a solution.
> >
> > Ok, that problem should be fixed now. Now the manual uses proper id
> > attributes (since "<a name=...>" is deprecated in newer HTML
> > versions).
>
> Manual specifies "HTML 4.01 Transitional" DTD where the "transitional"
> part for spec means "including lots of obsolete crap". :-))

Considering that HTML 5 is the new posh standard now, we should maybe
try to get rid of the "obsolete crap" one day ... I just changed some
more old stuff, so that the HTML pages now at least validate as "HTML
4.01 Strict". I think that's a good first step towards modern HTML
pages.