Re: [hatari-devel] Internal links in Hatari HTML documentation

Am Fri, 20 Jul 2012 16:11:42 +0200
schrieb "Thomas H." <th.huth@xxxxxx>:

> > Datum: Fri, 20 Jul 2012 13:16:26 +0300, von: Eero Tamminen
> > <oak@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> >
> > Thomas, the HTML anchors in the Hatari HTML documentation aren't
> > only for the purpose of document index (which you replaced with
> > JS), but also for the document internal cross-references.
> >
> > Your achor removal broke the latter ones.  There are a lot of them
> > in the manual (I think compatibility list has linkage only to MIDI
> > notes).
> >
> > Could you put the anchors back so that the links work?
>
> D'oh, that's bad ... I'll have a look at it at the weekend and will
> try to come up with a solution.

Ok, that problem should be fixed now. Now the manual uses proper id
attributes (since "<a name=...>" is deprecated in newer HTML versions).
And using spaces in links is problematic, too, since they should be
encoded with %20 everywhere, so the manual now uses underscores in the
internal links to maintain readability.