|Re: [hatari-devel] Mac binary download at Tuxfamily|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/hatari-devel Archives
Actually, my build will work
- on PPC G4/G5 MacOsX 10.5, without bug -need testing-. Dropped 10.4
support, will make a special build for these (with only the SDL GUI).
- on intel i386/x64 10.6, dropped support for 10.5, with two bugs:
- SDL GUI will not show inf Falcon mode before Desktop appear
- a little white vertical strip of pixel in Falcon mode ONLY
- *sometime*, QUIT will make Hatari crash.
- on i386/X64 UNDER 10.7, fullscreen occasionaly crash, do not know why.
It do not crash on my MacBook Pro.
I do not made extensive tests...
Do I need to change config.h to enable winuae CPU ?
Le 24/06/12 14:10, Nicolas Pomarède a écrit :
On 21/06/2012 10:09, Nicolas Pomarède wrote:
Once 1.6.2 is released, I can put some mac binaries on the site if you
and jerome can provide some (knowing some people reported problem with
osx lion / sdl)
I just released 1.6.2. I see many OSX users here would like to
contribute a built, which is a good thing for other OSX users that
don't know how to compile it.
As far as I understand, we have problems with OSX Lion and SDL in
fullscreen that require a patch.
Maybe we could have :
- a built for all OSX, except Lion. Univesal PPC/i386/x86_64 bits
would be cool, but if no one is able to build one, let's have some
"per cpu" builts (but Andreas told he would be able to build one like
- a built for OSX Lion, with a patched SDL library. I guess in that
case a x86_64 built would be enough, as PPC are not supported anymore.
- if someone thinks he can do a "one build to rule them all" but it
would require more time, we can put it on the ftp later
If you can build one of these items, post a download link so that
other users can report how it works for them.
I will then put the corresponding binaries in Hatari ftp directory.