Re: [hatari-devel] Maybe a gemdos bug, I don't know

Le 22/06/2012 03:16, Jesus Cea a écrit :

problem is that if we release 1.7 with this direction, we will just
have 1.8 and 1.9 before 2.0. And releasing 2.0 without full
STF/STE/Falcon/whatever/nearly-perfect-emulation is something I
can't imagine, and I know it won't be ready in the next 3 or 4
releases. So, we must save some numbers in the version scheme to
not reach 2.0 too soon :)

1.8, 1.9, 1.10, 1.11... 1.27, 2.0

"problem" is that version string inside hatari's snapshot is 5 bytes, thus allowing a x.y.z scheme.
In case of a bugfix release, 1.13.2 is not possible with 5 bytes.

OK, this could be changed  ...