Re: [hatari-devel] Maybe a gemdos bug, I don't know

Hi Eero,

It seems to work well :

GEMDOS path component 'LOADLEVEL.gs' doesn't fit to 8+3 chars!
GEMDOS path component 'LOADLEVEL.S' doesn't fit to 8+3 chars!

Maybe displaying also the path 'name' would help to detect easily where the error comes from, is it possible ?

Regards
Laurent