Re: [hatari-devel] [Fwd: kontakts] joystick configuration

On Sunday 13 May 2012 00:39, Matthias Arndt wrote:
> Hello together,
>
> it seems I am not the only one stumbling into the problem of (USB)
> joysticks that do not produce the right input for Hatari (without proper
> device abstraction).
>
> For the moment I can only tell him to download the latest Hatari source
> and patch the joystick I/O himself.
>
> Regards,
> Matthias

Hi Matthias,

I modified the source code of jstest.c ( jscal.c is in the same tarball ).
What I'm showing here is that you can make your own separate program for
the joystick and maybe get it added to the "joystick package", or fork it.

David

ps. My ancient patch is an example of how to swap the joystick axis.