Re: [hatari-devel] Release 1.6.2 in mid May

On 15/04/2012 11:33, Eero Tamminen wrote:

EmuTOS is planning to release next version end of May with
very significant improvements:
- resolution change support (med-rez, falcon&  TT...)
- fixes to floppy handling (a lot more ST games&  demos work)
- fixes to VDI handling (GEM programs)
etc

Maybe Hatari release could be post-poned until EmuTOS is released?

I don't know, schedules are sometimes quite complicated on my side. If it's not mid may, it could be july, which is quite later. When possible, why not releasing Hatari with new emutos, but if not, users can still download Emutos later when a new version is available (no offence to emutos, but I don't think the people running Hatari to play games/watch demos are really using emutos).

On the other hand, if Emutos is supposed to be released soon, maybe some people could try to build it from the svn repo and test it now with Hatari to see if there're any issues already.